Living in the Bay Area can be "tough." With the copious amounts of amazing restaurants, great bars and awesome events, it can be a headache to plan out your week. Here are some common complaints you may have if you live in the Bay Area.
1. This free networking event is lame. They only gave me 3 free drink tickets.
Photo via doandroidsdance.com
2. There are too many food trucks to choose from.
Photo via Off the Grid SF
3. Sports tickets are too expensive because all of the Bay Area teams are doing well.
Photo via Adapt Clothing
4. I can't stand my job at Google/Facebook/Yahoo/Twitter/Apple so I'm going to quit and start my own company.
Photo via Made The Jump
5. I can't trust a restaurant or bar that has under 1,000 Yelp reviews.
Photo via The Meta Picture
6. BART's on strike again? Fine, I guess I'll have to drive my Audi to work.
Photo via reddit user dirtyfries
7. I have to walk an additional five blocks to the nearest farmers' market because I still don't think the Whole Foods across the street is organic enough.
Photo via deeedreamer.blogspot.com
8. It takes too much effort to go to all of the free concerts and festivals.
Photo via mvscreen.com
9. There are too many ethnic restaurants to choose from. Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese, Indian, Peruvian, Korean or Burmese? Actually, let's do Ethiopian.
Photo via emmamcqueen.com
10. I'm trying to cut down on drinking but my company has weekly happy hour and there's always alcohol in the break room.
Photo via www.reactiongifs.com
11. The cost of a monthly Muni pass has increased from $64 to $66.
Photo via David Sillitoe/Guardian
12. I can't decide if I want to go out in Downtown San Jose (with the college kids), Santana Row (with the hipsters) or Palo Alto (with the bros).
Photo via hoosierillusion's flickr
13. I'm too drunk to decide if I want to take a taxi, a town car or a pink mustache car home.
Photo via LOLpig.com
14. I had to stop smoking because the laws here are so strict. Now my health has never been better and I have all this disposable income.
Photo via Cafe Press
15. I have to fly out of Oakland Airport because it was much cheaper than SFO and SJC.
Photo via Animals Matter Too
16. All of my out-of-town friends think I'm a wine expert because Napa is so close.
Photo via today.com
17. There's traffic on both 101 and 280.
Photo via lolroflmao.com